Article 1 (Scope of application)
Article 2 (Changes to these Terms)
1. If it becomes necessary to change these Terms, the Company may do so in accordance with the provisions of Article 548-4 (Changes to Standard Terms and Conditions) of the Civil Code (Act No. 89 of 1899). I can. In this case, the terms of provision of this service will be based on the revised terms.
2. If the Company changes these Terms, it will set an effective date, and by the effective date, the following matters will be notified by e-mail, etc., posted on the Company's website, or by other methods determined by the Company. We will make this information known.
- Changes to these terms and conditions
- Contents of these Terms after changes
- Effective date
Article 3 (Definition of terms)
In these Terms, the meanings of the terms in the following items shall be as indicated in each item.
- “Usage Agreement“ refers to a contract for receiving the provision of this service from our company, and when you apply for use, you agree to these terms and the contract is concluded.
- “Rental Service” refers to the rental service of communication equipment, etc. provided by the Company.
- “SIM card service” refers to the prepaid SIM service provided by our company.
- “Service“ refers to the rental service and SIM card service provided by the Company.
- “Communication equipment, etc.“ refers to a set of necessary equipment such as data communication equipment, its accessories, and USIM cards for using rental services.
- “SIM Card” refers to the USIM card required to use the SIM Card Service.
- “Applicant“ means a person who applies to use this service to our company.
- “Contractor” means a person who has concluded a usage agreement with the Company.
Article 4 (Area where this service is provided)
The same area applies to services provided in Japan by domestic telecommunications carriers.
Article 5 (Contents of this service)
1. The content of the rental service provided by the Company shall be related to the matters listed in the following items.
- Rental provision of communication equipment, etc.
- Providing telecommunications services using Internet protocols using rented communication equipment, etc.
- Arranging replacement equipment in the event that the loaned communication equipment, etc. breaks down.
- Data communication up to the communication capacity of the plan specified in the usage agreement
2. The contents of the SIM card service provided by the Company shall be related to the matters listed in the following items.
- SIM card sales
- Providing telecommunications services using Internet protocols using SIM cards
- Data communication up to the communication capacity of the plan specified in the usage agreement
3. The period of use of the SIM card service is from the date the prepaid SIM is inserted into the terminal used by the subscriber until the number of days specified in the plan applied for.
4. If the amount of data communication performed using the SIM card service exceeds the "communication capacity" in the plan specified in the usage agreement, the subscriber shall Even if there is, communication will stop or the communication speed will decrease.
However, according to the provisions of these Terms, communication may be restricted or stopped even if the capacity is not reached. We do not provide any refunds for unused data communication capacity.
Article 6 (Communications in this service)
1. This service will be provided within the area where the telecommunications services connected to the telecommunications equipment, etc. lent by the Company and the SIM cards sold by the Company can be used. It can only be used if you are in the area. Please note that the area may change without prior notice due to the circumstances of the telecommunications company.
2. The communication speed specified by our company on this service is a best effort. The subscriber acknowledges that the actual communication speed will vary depending on the usage pattern of the subscriber, the specifications of the subscriber's terminal used, the wireless communication environment, and other reasons, and that the communication speed may decrease. we do not make any guarantees regarding the communication speed of this service.
3. The Subscriber acknowledges in advance that due to the characteristics of wireless communications and Internet protocol communications, messages, data, information, etc. sent and received using this service may be damaged or lost.
4. From the perspective of maintaining network quality and fair use of radio waves, if there is unauthorized use or large-capacity communication at a level that significantly occupies the network, the communication speed may be restricted by our company or the telecommunications carrier used for this service. etc., communication by the subscriber may be restricted.
5. This service may only be used within Japan, and the subscriber may not take communication equipment, etc. lent by the Company out of the country.
Article 7 (Unit of Contract)
1. The Company shall conclude one usage agreement for each communication device, etc. or SIM card.
2. The number of applications that an applicant can apply for at the same time shall be as displayed on the website where the Company accepts applications. However, the Company may limit the number of applications accepted from a single applicant, regardless of the display on the website.
Article 8 (Application for contract)
1. Applicants must agree to these terms and conditions and the content of the services provided, and then enter the necessary information on the online application screen and complete the procedures by the application deadline separately determined by the Company. Please note that our company may request the applicant to submit identification documents and information to supplement the applicant's creditworthiness. In this case, the applicant shall promptly submit to the Company the documents specified by the Company.
2. Only adults and corporations can apply for this service. Please note that if a minor applies by falsely claiming to be an adult, the application fee cannot be refunded.
3. If there is any falsehood in the application content for this service, or if it can be reasonably determined that the applicant may violate Article 22 (Prohibited Matters), the Company will not accept the application.
Article 9 (Acceptance of contract offer)
1. A contract for the use of this service will come into effect when the Company accepts the contract application set forth in the preceding article. Please note that after receiving an application from an applicant, we may not be able to provide the information requested by the applicant due to lack of stock of communication equipment, SIM cards, or traffic conditions during delivery.
2. Our company may not accept your application for a usage agreement in the following cases: In addition, even after the usage agreement has been established, if it is found that any of the following items apply, the Company may immediately cancel the usage agreement without any notice or demand. I assume that.
- If the service provided by the telecommunications carrier is terminated for any reason
- If it turns out that false information was notified when applying for this service.
- If the Company determines that there is a risk that the Applicant may default in payment of debts for this service.
- If it is discovered that the contract or use of this service or other services operated by our company has been canceled or suspended due to unauthorized use in the past.
- If the applicant is a minor
- If there is a risk that this service will be used illegally or in a manner that violates public order and morals.
- If there is a risk that the applicant may use the Service in a manner that may damage the credibility of the Company or the Service.
- If there is a risk that this service will be used in a manner that will hinder the use of the service by those who directly or indirectly use the service provided by the company.
- If the communication equipment, etc. lent by the Company is not received at the address specified by the applicant.
- In other cases where the Company determines that there is a technical problem or an impediment to the execution of the Company's business.
3. In addition to the preceding paragraph, if it becomes clear that the Company is unable to provide this service after notification of acceptance of the application, the Company will notify the Applicant to that effect and cancel the usage agreement upon sending such notification. will do.
Article 10 (Cancellation of application)
1. The Company may cancel the application for the usage agreement only if the declaration can be confirmed before the Company ships the communication equipment, etc.
2. The declaration in the preceding paragraph shall be made via the inquiry form designated by the Company or by e-mail, and must clearly indicate the applicant's name and telephone number for this service, the application number presented by the Company at the time of approval of the application for this service, etc. , shall declare that the application is cancelled.
3. E-mails shall be sent from the e-mail address declared at the time of application, and the notification date set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be when the e-mail reaches our server.
4. If the declaration date is after the shipping date of the communication equipment, etc., cancellation or refund will not be possible.
Article 11 (Changes to contract matters, etc.)
1. If there is a change in the information notified at the time of application for this service (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Contractor Information"), such as contact information such as name, address, telephone number, etc., the Contractor shall notify the Company. shall promptly notify the details of the changes. Please note that we may refuse your continued use of this service depending on the content of the change.
2. The notification set forth in the preceding paragraph by the Contractor shall become effective when the Company notifies the Company of receipt of the notification or sends a notification to the changed contact information.
3. If the Contractor fails to notify the change, all documents sent by the Company to the Contractor's previous name, address, or contact information shall be deemed to have arrived at the time they are sent to the Contractor. In addition, the contractor shall be responsible for any failure to reach the telephone contact. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Contractor's failure to submit such notification or notification of false information to the Company.
Article 12 (Transfer of rights, etc.)
The Contractor shall not transfer the rights or obligations under the contract for use of this Service to a third party or provide them as security for a third party. Furthermore, communication equipment, etc. lent by the Company shall not be sold or lent to any third party (regardless of whether it is for a fee or free of charge, or even when simply provided to a third party).
Article 13 (Usage period)
1. The period of use of the rental service shall be limited to the desired start date of use declared by the subscriber (regardless of whether the communication equipment is received or communication is used). (This is the expected arrival date of the equipment, etc.) to the number of days specified in the application plan. However, if the contractor submits an extension notification for each usage agreement during the usage period using the inquiry form specified by the Company, or by telephone or email, and the Company accepts this notification, the usage period related to the usage agreement may be extended. I can. Please note that acceptance of the extension plan will be handled in accordance with Article 9 (Acceptance of Contract Application).
2. After the end of the period of use set forth in the preceding paragraph (or after the end of the approved extended period of use if a request for extension has been made), the subscriber must return the product by the specified return method by the date specified by the Company. If it is not confirmed that the communication equipment, etc. is with us after the said date, or if the return envelope is not postmarked by the day after the end of the usage period, the subscriber shall The late payment fee specified on the rental service website shall be paid for the number of days until the communication equipment, etc. arrives at the return location specified by the Company.
3. The period of use of the SIM card service is from the date the prepaid SIM is inserted into the terminal used by the subscriber until the number of days specified in the plan applied for.
Article 14 (Cancellation of usage agreement)
Our company may cancel the usage agreement in the following cases:
- If the Company applies Article 9 (Acceptance of Contract Application) Paragraph 2 or Paragraph 3, or if the Company does not accept the changes pursuant to Article 10 (Changes to Contract Items, etc.) and refuses continued use.
- When repairing or replacing communication equipment lent by the Company, if the subscriber does not receive the repaired or replaced communication equipment by the date specified by the Company, regardless of a request from the Company.
- If the Contractor violates Article 22 (Prohibited Matters) and fails to correct it within a reasonable period of time despite receiving a demand.
- In the event that there is a delay or failure in the performance of the Contractor's obligations as stipulated in these Terms, and this is not corrected within a reasonable period of time despite receiving a demand.
- If the contractor files a petition for bankruptcy, corporate reorganization, liquidation, or civil rehabilitation.
- If there is any other reasonable cause that significantly impedes the execution of our business or that warrants cancellation.
2. When the Company intends to cancel the usage agreement pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the Contractor to that effect in advance. However, this does not apply if our notice does not reach you or if there is an emergency.
3. Even if the usage agreement is canceled, the subscriber will not be relieved of the obligation to pay fees, etc. In addition, the Contractor shall bear all damages and obligations arising from such cancellation.
4. In the event that the usage agreement is canceled, the rental service subscriber shall immediately return the communication equipment, etc. lent by the Company, and shall bear the costs required for return and any damages and obligations resulting from the cancellation.
Article 15 (Usage fees, etc.)
1. The fees for using this service are listed on our website. If the price does not include optional fees, shipping fees, return shipping fees, extension fees, and other charges, they will be billed separately.
2. Usage fees shall be calculated based on the amount specified on the website that accepts applications for this service.
3. Usage fees for rental services will be charged in accordance with Article 13 (Usage Period) regardless of the presence or absence of communication packets and whether or not communication is possible.
4. Rental service usage fees will not be reduced even if communication equipment, etc. is returned within the usage period. Furthermore, unless there is gross negligence on our part, we will not accept any request for a reduction or refund from the contractor.
5. The Company may change the fees without prior notice, but the usage fees applicable to rental service subscribers shall be based on the application (after application, approved by the Company) set forth in Article 7 (Application for Contract). The charges in effect at the time of (limited) shall apply.
Article 16 (Payment of fees)
1. When paying debts to the Company, such as usage fees for this service, it is necessary to comply with the terms and conditions established by the financial institution used.
2. Depending on the subscriber's wishes regarding this service (model of use, period of use, number of devices used, etc.), a deposit or credit card guarantee may be required.
3. If it becomes necessary for the Company to make late fees or other additional charges, or if the payment date specified by the Company for the debt owed by the Contractor (including the applicant under this article) to the Company has passed. If payment is not made, the Contractor may be notified or contacted by the method specified by the Company, including, but not limited to, email or telephone.
4. The Company may outsource the act of requesting payment from the Contractor and receiving payment to a third party.
5. If we are unable to confirm the payment of fees, etc. by the Contractor, the Company may re-invoice and charge a re-invoice fee or dunning fee. In addition, in accordance with this, if the Company or a third party outsourced as stipulated in the preceding paragraph visits the Contractor for the purpose of requesting payment and receiving payment, the Contractor shall The person shall pay the expenses incurred for the visit.
6. If the subscriber does not pay the fees, etc. to be paid even after the re-billing or reminder payment deadline has passed, the Company may automatically bill the subscriber through the payment agency.
7. Payment method for usage fees for this service shall be by credit card payment or other method specified by the Company.
Article 17 (SIM card replacement)
1. In the event that the subscriber discovers that the SIM card received by the method specified by the Company is damaged or has an excess or deficiency in quantity, the subscriber shall not be able to return the same product unless contacted within 24 hours after receiving the SIM card. We will exchange with. If a product is sold out and cannot be exchanged for the same product, we will exchange it for an equivalent product. Exchanges will not be made at the convenience of the contractor.
2. The declaration in the preceding paragraph shall be made by e-mail, clearly indicating the applicant's name and telephone number for the SIM card service, the application number presented by the Company at the time of approval of the application for the SIM card service, etc. We will notify you of the exchange.
3. After receiving notification from the subscriber, the Company will replace the SIM card with a normal one free of charge. The shipping costs required for returning and resending the SIM card shall be borne by our company.
4. After receiving the replacement product, the Contractor shall promptly return the damaged SIM card to the Company. In addition, if the product is not returned despite the Company's request, the Company may demand the cost of the product from the Contractor, and the Contractor shall be obligated to pay this.
Article 18 (Management of communication equipment, etc.)
1. The Contractor shall immediately inspect the communication equipment, etc. received by the method specified by the Company, and if a defect or excess or deficiency in quantity is found, the Contractor shall contact the Company within 24 hours after receipt using the inquiry form specified by the Company. Alternatively, you must notify us of this by email. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred due to the Contractor's failure to inspect or notify the Company.
2. The Contractor shall maintain and manage the lent communication equipment, etc. with the responsibility of a good manager, and shall not engage in the following acts when using the equipment. Please note that the contracting party shall be responsible for managing the communication equipment, etc., and even if a third party uses it, the Company will consider it to have been used by the contracting party to whom the communication equipment, etc. is lent. We will handle it as follows.
- Transfer, pawn, loan, sale, or other disposal to a third party
- Disassembly, analysis, remodeling, modification, etc.
- Damage, destruction, loss, etc.
- Significant stains (stickers, cutting, coloring, etc.)
- Unauthorized use of this service for purposes other than its intended use.
- Acts that fall under the prohibited matters specified by our company.
- Taking things out of Japan
3. If the Company determines that the act set forth in the preceding paragraph has been committed, the Contractor shall be obligated to pay compensation for damages as requested by the Company.
4. Not limited to the cases mentioned in the preceding paragraph, in the event that communication equipment, etc. is damaged, lost, or significantly soiled due to an act or condition attributable to the contractor, the contractor shall pay compensation for equipment damage and loss in Schedule 1. The compensation amount specified in the "List of Compensation Fees" shall be paid.
5. The Company shall not provide personal property insurance for communication equipment, etc. lent by the Company, and the policyholder shall approve this.
Article 19 (Failure, loss, etc. of communication equipment, etc.)
1. In the event that communication equipment, etc. lent by the Company ceases to function properly due to a malfunction or malfunction (hereinafter referred to as "Failure, etc.") during normal use, the Company shall treat the equipment, etc. as being in good condition. We will replace it free of charge. However, if the cause of the failure is due to reasons attributable to the contractor, the handling shall be in accordance with the provisions of the preceding article.
2. When reporting a malfunction as described in the preceding paragraph, please check the usage instructions provided by the Company and confirm that there are no malfunctions or incorrect settings on the subscriber's terminal that is connected to the communication equipment etc. lent by the Company. Yes, I will declare it.
3. After receiving the declaration from the contractor, the Company will send a replacement device by mail or delivery. After receiving the replacement device, the Contractor shall promptly return the malfunctioning device to the Company. In addition, if the device is not returned despite the Company's request, the Company may request compensation from the Contractor as set forth in Attachment 1 "List of Compensation Amounts", and the Contractor shall not be obligated to pay this. I shall bear the liability.
Article 20 (Handling of personal property, etc.)
1. When returning communication equipment, etc. to the Company, the Contractor shall take sufficient care to ensure that items other than the communication equipment, etc. that should be returned to the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Property, etc.") are not mixed in.
2. If personal items, etc. are included in the communication equipment, etc. returned by the subscriber, the Company will dispose of such personal items at its discretion. In addition, if the personal property, etc. is the property of a third party, the contractor shall be responsible for dealing with the damage caused by the third party and shall not cause any inconvenience to the Company.
Article 21 (Limitations on service quality assurance or warranty)
1. This service will not be used when communications are significantly congested on a telecommunications company's mobile wireless communication network, when radio wave conditions have deteriorated significantly, when it is clear that the service is being used illegally or fraudulently, or when other telecommunications companies Pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement, there may be cases where all or part of communications cannot be connected, or communications that are currently connected may be disconnected, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the subscriber or third party in such cases. there is no. Furthermore, it is not intended to avoid or reduce damage caused by earthquakes or other disasters. Incidental damage in the event of a disaster resulting from the use or inability to use this product, such as malfunction of communication equipment, incorrect installation or handling, communication network service failure, congestion of communication services, use in places with poor reception of radio waves, etc. Our company is not responsible for this.
2. In addition to the matters stipulated in the preceding paragraph, this service does not guarantee the availability, delay time, or other quality of communications.
3. Our company and telecommunications companies may limit communications and communication speeds if the subscriber sends or receives large amounts of data.
4. The Company and the telecommunications company do not make any guarantees regarding this service, including any guarantee that this service will be suitable for the purpose of use by the Service Subscriber, or any guarantee regarding communication speed.
Article 22 (Prohibited matters)
1. When using this service, the Contractor shall not engage in any of the acts specified in the following items. Even if a third party uses this service, our company will treat it as if it was used by the subscriber of this service.
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of others
- Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, or portrait rights of others
- Acts that slander others or damage their honor or trust.
- Criminal acts such as fraud and business obstruction, or acts of inducing or instigating such acts.
- Acts of transmitting or posting images or documents that are obscene, child pornography, or child abuse.
- Acts that lead or are likely to lead to drug crimes, abuse of controlled substances, etc., or acts of advertising unapproved medicines, etc.
- Acts of advertising money lending without being registered to operate a money lending business.
- Establishing or soliciting an endless chain scheme (pyramid scheme)
- Acts of altering or deleting information that can be used through this service, such as other people's websites.
- Acts of sharing one's own subscriber account information with others or placing it in a state where it can be shared by others.
- Acts of using this service using a third party's personal information or false information. (Includes acts of illegally using the subscriber account information of other subscribers, and acts of manipulating the email header part in order to disguise it)
- Acts of transmitting computer viruses or other harmful computer programs, or leaving them in a state where others can receive them.
- Acts of advertising or posting on bulletin boards, etc. (including online news, mailing lists, chats, etc.) managed by others in a manner that is contrary to the intentions of the administrator.
- Acts of sending advertising or solicitation emails, etc. without obtaining the recipient's consent.
- Acts of sending e-mail, etc. that arouses or is likely to arouse feelings of disgust in the recipient (harassment e-mail) without obtaining the consent of the recipient.
- Acts of causing illegal betting/gambling or soliciting participation in illegal betting/gambling
- Acts of contracting, intermediating or inducing (including commissioning others) illegal acts (transfer of guns, etc., illegal manufacture of explosives, provision of child pornography, forgery of official documents, murder, intimidation, etc.)
- Providing cruel information such as images of human murder scenes, images of killing, maiming or abusing animals, or other information that would be extremely hateful to others based on social conventions, to an unspecified number of third parties. act of sending
- Acts of inducing or soliciting someone to commit suicide, or acts of introducing methods of suicide that are likely to cause harm to others.
- Allowing an unspecified person to post information that is or is likely to lead to a crime or illegal act, information that unfairly slanders or insults another person, or violates the privacy of others. act of promoting
- Other acts that violate laws or public order and morals, or that seriously infringe on the rights of others, or acts that are likely to do so.
- Acts of accessing another person's facilities, equipment, or equipment without authorization
- Acts that use this Service in a manner that significantly places a load on servers, etc. managed by others, or that interfere with their operation.
- Acts of posting links in a manner that encourages such acts, knowing that such acts fall under any of the preceding items.
- Acts that may cause communication congestion, such as intentionally causing a large number of incomplete calls.
- Conduct of commercial advertising or solicitation by using an automatic telephone dialing system, synthesized voice, recorded voice, etc. to an unspecified number of third parties without obtaining the consent of the person concerned.
- Acts of using an automatic dialing system, synthetic voice communication, recorded voice, etc. to make voice communications that a third party may find disgusting.
- When connecting a terminal device capable of acquiring location information to a subscriber's line and allowing another person to possess it, acts that infringe on the privacy of the owner, or acts that are likely to do so.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate or inappropriate based on reasonable grounds.
2. If the Contractor violates the preceding paragraph and causes damage to the Company, the Contractor shall be obligated to pay compensation for damages as requested by the Company.
Article 23 (Emergency Suspension of Use)
1. If the Company determines that the Contractor has committed an act that violates Article 22 (Prohibited Matters), or if the Contractor does not pay the fees, etc. that should be paid even after the re-bill or demand payment deadline has passed. we may take measures to urgently suspend or restrict use with or without prior notice.
2. Even if the use of this service is suspended or restricted pursuant to this article, the Contractor shall not be exempt from the obligation to pay fees, etc. Furthermore, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Contractor due to suspension or restriction of the use of this service pursuant to this article.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of this article, the Company is not obligated to suspend or limit this service.
Article 24 (Compensation for damages by the contractor)
1. If a subscriber causes damage to the Company due to reasons attributable to the subscriber in connection with the use of this service, the subscriber shall compensate the Company for the damage suffered.
2. If the Contractor causes damage to a third party or has a dispute with a third party regarding the use of this service, the Contractor shall resolve these matters at his or her own responsibility and expense, and shall not indemnify the Company in any way. We shall not be held responsible. In the event that our company is pursued for liability by another contractor or third party, the contractor shall resolve the dispute at its own responsibility and expense, and shall not indemnify our company in any way.
Article 25 (Suspension of provision)
1. Our company may suspend the provision of this service in the event of maintenance, failure, or other unavoidable reasons for the telecommunications equipment we use.
2. Our company may change or abolish all or part of this service for business, technical, or other reasons. In that case, the Company will notify the Contractor by the method determined by the Company.
Article 26 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company's liability to the Contractor shall be limited to those stipulated in these Terms, and shall not exceed any liability incurred by the Contractor in connection with the use of this service, such as loss of profits, loss of data, etc. Our company shall not be liable for any damage (whether property damage or non-property damage) regardless of the reason.
2. If the service is not provided due to failures or construction work caused by the telecommunications carrier that provides the telecommunications service used in this service, or if the telecommunications carrier's network congestion, system load, or bandwidth limitations If some or all of the services are not provided due to such reasons, the Company cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage.
3. Due to the technological level of the Internet and computers, the technological level of infrastructure such as communication lines, and the high degree of complexity of the network itself, we cannot guarantee that this service will be free from defects using the current general technological level.
4. The Contractor agrees to have the communication equipment, etc. or SIM card delivered by the delivery company designated by the Company. Our company is not responsible for delays in delivery due to reasons not attributable to our company (natural disasters, accidents, traffic jams, etc.).
Article 27 (Limitation of Liability)
1. When providing the Service, if the Company fails to provide this service due to reasons attributable to the Company, the Company shall not be able to use the Service at all (all communications using the telecommunications equipment related to the contract will be severely disrupted). (This includes cases in which the service becomes completely unusable due to a problem.The same shall apply hereinafter in this article.) The situation continues for 24 hours or more from the time the Company became aware of the problem. We will compensate the service subscriber for damages only in such cases.
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall provide 24 hours for the continuous period of time (limited to the portion that is a multiple of 24 hours) after the time when the Company learned that the Service was completely unavailable. We will calculate the number of days for each hour, consider the total amount of usage fees for the service corresponding to that number of days as the damage that has occurred, and only compensate for that amount.
3. In all cases where the Company is liable for damages to this service Contractor, the scope of such damages shall be limited to the normal damages actually incurred by this service Contractor, and The total amount shall be limited to the amount of fees that the Company has received from this service Contractor up to the time the damage occurs. However, if this service is not provided due to intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company, the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall not apply.
Article 28 (Management of personal information)
1. Regarding the personal information and corporate information (hereinafter referred to as customer information) presented to apply for this service and conclude a contract, address and name will be used to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified in each of the following items. (Company name, etc.) ・Customer information such as phone number, email address, age, gender, occupation, SNS, etc. will be properly managed and used.
- Responding to inquiries and consultations regarding this service, etc.
- Accepting applications for SIM card services and managing ongoing transactions.
- Providing information regarding identity verification, fee information, billing, changes to service provision conditions, service suspension, contract cancellation, etc., and other information related to service provision.
- Conducting sales recommendations, questionnaire surveys, and shipping of prizes, etc. regarding services provided by our company or our affiliated companies.
- Analyzing the information you provide in order to improve this service or develop new services.
2. Our company may provide customer information to subcontractors when carrying out operations necessary to provide services. In that case, we will select a company that has sufficient measures to protect personal information and take necessary and appropriate measures, such as concluding a personal information protection contract.
3. Our company will not provide customer information to third parties other than subcontractors without the consent of the customer or the company. However, matters stipulated by laws and regulations shall be governed by those provisions.
4. When using communication devices, etc., the data, browsing information, history information, etc. used by this service member or user shall be appropriately managed and deleted by this service member. Our company is not responsible for any information management or data loss during the use of the device or after the contract is canceled or the device is returned.
Article 29 (Representations and warranties against anti-social forces)
1. At the time of applying for a usage agreement for this service and after the conclusion of a usage agreement, the subscriber shall not be responsible for identifying himself as a member of an organized crime group, organized crime group-related companies/organizations, or other anti-social forces (hereinafter collectively referred to as "anti-social forces"). We hereby represent and warrant that we are not under the control or influence of anti-social forces.
2. If it is reasonably recognized that the subscriber falls under any of the following items, the Company may cancel the contract for use of this service without any notice.
- Belonging to anti-social forces.
- Anti-social forces are substantially involved in management.
- Utilizing anti-social forces.
- Being involved in providing funds, etc. or providing benefits to anti-social forces.
- Having a relationship with anti-social forces that should be socially avoided.
- Using deceit, violent acts, or threatening language towards the parties concerned, either by themselves or through the use of a third party.
- Contractors who fall under any of the items in the preceding paragraph shall be responsible for compensating the Company for any damage caused by the cancellation, and shall not be able to ask the Company to compensate for the damage caused to them.
Article 30 (Severability)
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms shall remain unaffected and enforceable according to their terms.
Article 31 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
1. The governing law regarding these terms and conditions shall be Japanese law.
2. If a lawsuit arises in connection with these Terms or this service, the district court with jurisdiction over the location of our company's head office will be the exclusive court of first instance.
Attached table 1
|Mobile Wi-Fi router
|SIM card (in Mobile Wi-Fi router)
|additional mobile battery