10% OFF TIME SALE
Copy & paste the code below to use on the checkout page.
- Pocket WiFi
- Extra rental powerbank
- Instruction paper
- USB cable (cord)
- AC adapter (charger)
- 1 carrying cases
- 1 Ziplock bag
- Prepaid return envelope
Was able to stay connected through my travel accross the entire of Hokkaido. Not a single problem.
Strong, stable connection
The pocket router was easily portable and gave a strong, stable connection. The setup was easy and the workers at the airport retail center were helpful at getting it set-up.
The first day was a bit shaky, since after a few minutes 500 MB were gone. But try this: set the Wifi-Connection on the iPhone to "Low data mode". This way your iCloud won't do all the syncing over the pocket wifi. Experience was great. Take a power bank with you for a whole day of internet. Device will get a little hot. Not bad though. Network was mostly very strong. Pickup and return was super easy. In the end we used 70 GB of our 100 GB with a lot of Photo/Video upload and Youtube for 2 persons. Very good!
Best service ever!
The whole process was simple, easy and well priced. We received the package at our hotel an the whole 2 week travel time it never let us down. Arigato Gozaimas!!!
Best wifi service!!!
Amazing wifi wherever I went in japan! It was so convenient and easy to connect to my phone. I absolutely loved having wifi wherever I went! I'm so glad I did get it, I will definitely use the service again!
Shipping & Delivery
- We have our orders delivered 1 or 2 days ahead of selected pick up date (the only exceptions are the last-minute orders).
- You select your preferred pick up location during the checkout process.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking link.
How does Pick up & Return work?
Pick up at your desired location: airport, hotel, guest house, ryokan, post office or a private residence. Any address in Japan will do!
We provide a prepaid return envelope with all the necessary information filled in. All you have to do is put all the items in the envelope and drop it in a post box anywhere in Japan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What happens if I use up 100GB?
Once your data consumption exceeds your total data allotment, it becomes subject to speed restriction from the network operator.
Please be assured that the internet connection won't be cut off in case the restriction is applied.
Q. Can I purchase more data if needed?
It may be possible depending on our data pooling. Please email us with the data amount (GB) you’d like to add and we will check if it’s possible.
Q. How do I charge Pocket WiFi?
You can charge it via standard micro USB cable. We include one micro USB cable along with every rental order.
Precautions before using Pocket WiFi
- The connection speeds shown above are provided on best effort basis. Actual speeds vary depending on location and connection status.
- Network provider (Softbank) reserves the right to restrict the connection speed for those who have used significant amount of data in a short period of time (or for those whose network activities are considered as suspicious).
- Your device must be WiFi enabled.
We need to check availability.
Please send us a Last-Minute Request from the button below.
Note that the following pickup locations are not available for your requested pickup date.
- New Chitose Airport (CTS)
We need to check your pickup location first.
Where would you like to have it delivered?
This product is out of stock on the selected date...