Your device has to be UNLOCKED. We recommend you to rent one of our Pocket WiFi if your device is locked or isn't tested by us.
Below are the frequencies our SIM card use in Japan.
- 4G: Band 1 (2100MHz) / Band 19 (800MHz) / Band 21 (1500MHz) / Band 3 (1800MHz, Only some areas)
- 3G: Band 1 (2100MHz) / Band 19 (800MHz)
- SIM Card
- Set-up Guide
- Troubleshooting Guide
Precaution Statement for SIM Card Purchase
- Please start using your SIM within 30 days from your pick up date. Otherwise your SIM card will be automatically terminated.
- Actual speeds vary depending on the location and the cellular network status. We do not guarantee any minimum speeds for both upload and download.
We need to check availability.
Please send us a Last-Minute Request from the button below.
Note that the following pickup locations are not available for your requested pickup date.
- New Chitose Airport (CTS)