- Data Allowance
(with Fair Usage Policy)
|Downlink / Uplink
|300 Kbps / 300 Kbps|
|Max Rental Period||Unlimited|
|Coverage||99% of the population|
|At least 6 hours up to 48 hours|
|Up to 120 hours|
|Size & Weight||56 mm (W), 102 mm (H), 15.5 mm (D), 110 g|
|Network||NTT DOCOMO Network|
|Wireless LAN version||IEEE802.11 b/g/n, ARIB STD - T66|
|WiFi Connection Number||Up to 5 devices|
|SHOW DETAIL keyboard_arrow_down|
Early Bird Discount
Applicable to rentals starting from 19/06/2017 or later.
Free Mobile Battery
Free portable battery for all WiFi-To-Go orders
Pickup & Return
What's in a package
- WiFi-To-Go (portable WiFi router)
- Extra Battery (free of charge)
- Set-up Guide
- AC Charger
- USB Cable
- Carrying Pouch
- Return Packet (prepaid envelope)
Precaution Statement for the WiFi-To-Go Rental
The connection speeds shown above are provided on best effort basis.
Actual speeds vary depending on location and connection status.
- Network service provider (Japan Communications Inc.) reserves the right to restrict the connection speed for customers who have used more than 360MB over the previous three days including the current day.
- Your device must be WiFi enabled.
Fair Usage Policy
This policy is applied to ensure customers shall have a fair opportunity to access to and enjoy the local data network.
Under Fair Usage Policy, the network provider shall have the right to reduce and restrict the data access speed (upload and download) for customers who have used an excessive amount of data in a short period of time, which can adversely affect the network quality & deteriorate surfing experience for majority of the users in the shared network.